Throwback to the beginning of summer to when I hung out with my good friend, Carrie! We watched The Fault in Our Stars, had some amazing ramen, and then decided to chill at Santa Monica Pier. We saw quite a few people with Cal gear, probably because all of the other UCs were still in school and studying for finals haaah. Now it's my turn to be jealous, though. With just about a month of summer vacation left, I'm not looking forward to going back to class...



Carrie's one of my closest friends at Cal, and I think it's hilarious that we only met in math class. Who knew linear algebra and differential equations could bring people so closely together -_- We're both from SoCal, so we always get together during breaks when we go home :)


It's still July, but I'm already missing the beginning of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment